Shree Poly Plast, popularly known in the market with its brand name, Pahal, cherishes a strong reputation in the market for its high quality plastic products and strong distribution network. We are the first choice of customers for buying Foot Pedal Plastic Dustbin, Swing Plastic Dustbin, Waste Bin, HDPE Pipes and MDPE Pipes.
Our company is led by a strong management team, which includes highly energetic, young and dynamic leaders like Mr. Dhanu Bharti. Under his leadership, all the employees of the company remain motivated to attain complete satisfaction of customers, have higher levels of corporate excellence and strengthen trust of investors.
Our company holds rich experience in the Indian Pipe Market and in the journey, we have registered higher growth because of our quality management practices and high sales. The reasons behind the enviable success of our company is that customers are served with utmost sincerity. Some other factors that make us a successful manufacturer in the domain are extraordinary team spirit, outstanding competence and visionary management.
In the year, we started the manufacturing business of HDPE Pipes, MDPE Pipes, Duct Pipes, uPVC Pipes in 2018 with a production capacity of 3600 MT per annum. With the passing years, we expanded our capacity and started serving numerous customers.
The Quality at Shree Poly Plast
The core products making method which is followed at our premises includes conducting physical tests & evaluation, internal quality audits and reviews and validation and improvement of the existing system. For us, feedback given by the customers on quality & performance of products is the key source of bringing improvements.
Our company has become a prime choice of customers in the market because we deliver the best quality and attain complete satisfaction of customers. We have appointed a sincere team, which performs operations and helps us develop the finest grade dustbins, pipes and many other plastic products for respectable customers. We want to remain an innovative and responsive supplier of high quality products, which works to bring regular improvements in the quality of products & customer services by ensuring the below mentioned things:
- Excellent rates at which older products have been obsoleted
- Shorter life of individual product cycle
- Increased product substitution
- Impressive growth potentials in the new & different sections of the economy
- To maintain & improve quality, we are regularly updating Material & Process Innovations
- To enhance the quality standards of products, we work on research improvements.
- Updating our premises with the latest procedures & equipment of the international standards
- Bringing regular improvements in processing systems & logistics and unit operations to optimise the production process and have maximum output
- To bring improvements in processes & quality control system by motivating & training the staff
- For an evaluation, validation and improvements of the existing quality control systems, conducting internal audits and reviews
- Our business objective is to consistently deliver high quality products that meet the set specifications, contractual and regulatory & statutory requirements.
- Another objective of our company in the industry is to provide such products & services that are cost-effective, value for money and in adherence with the application requirements of customers.
Certificates and Awards
Shree Poly Plast has received many famous certificates and awards in its journey. We have had ISO 9001:2015 certification.
At our factory, we have installed state-of-the-art machines, tools and equipment to efficiently complete trade tasks. We allow our guests to visit our factory every day and see what processes we follow so that our products are safe and quality assured.
By taking customers to our factory tour, we build relationships with them. By doing this, we are making personal connections with customers and building relationships that lead to better service and outcomes for the project.
Factory tour of customers, help them in earning their trust, involving them in projects and becoming their strategic partner.
As fulfilling demands of all the customers is of importance to us, to do so, we have maintained a spacious warehouse. In the warehouse, we keep a stock of ready to dispatch plastic products in different sizes, shapes, colors and specifications. The entire stock is kept packed and well-labeled to have easy identification and faster dispatch.
Research & Development
With the goal to improve performance & overall quality of our products, we regularly conduct research and development tasks. The core essence of our research and engineering department team is engineering, we make use of modern scientific techniques including CAD/CAE systems for bringing for products including Foot Pedal Plastic Dustbin, Waste Bin, Swing Plastic Dustbin, HDPE Pipes, MDPE Pipes, etc. of new designs. The department conducts research to help us have better material handling techniques, developing greener & logistics systems and having efficient logistics.
With high pride, we state that we are among the first organizations that adopted greener methods of pipe production. Besides, our green initiatives get reflected in our products that have lower life cycle costs and excellent resistance against chemical & corrosion.
Environment & Safety Initiatives
Since inception, we have been focused towards attaining the highest standards of environmental excellence. And to do so, we have adopted environmentally sustainable and effective processes & operating systems in our plants. At our premises, we are following an internationally acclaimed Environment Management System in respect of water, air, noise, hazardous waste, e-waste etc. to to not leave their negative impacts on the society.
In our manufacturing unit, we also make use of Solar Energy by converting it into Electrical energy.
- 2000: We commenced PVC Pipes manufacturing operations. In the same year, we also started a 3,600 MTPA plant in Sikanderabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- 2005-10: We began manufacturing HDPE Pipes and set up a new plant of 21000 MTPA capacity at Dadri, Uttar Pradesh.
- 2013: We commenced manufacturing uPVC Plumbing Pipes.
- 2014-15: We started producing cPVC Pipes and also uPVC agri & SWR Fittings.
- 2016: We extended our manufacturing capacity by 10,000 MTPA, which took production capacity to a total of 50,000 MTPA.
- 2017: We became the largest pipes manufacturing company. In the same year, our installed capacity of molding division also enhanced to 2,700 MTPA. In order to cater to the demands of customers of Western part of India, we started work on establishing a Greenfield facility in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.